Frequently Ask Questions
Choose a question below to expand the answer. Please contact us using the form below if you do not see your question.
Some decorations including, but not limited to, sugar crystals and jimmies/sprinkles are prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat, gluten, eggs, dairy, peanuts, soy, or tree nuts.
Most of our cake in a jar flavors are nut-free, except where labeled. However, as stated above, all jars are made in a facility with nuts and may contain traces of nuts.
Please consider this information when choosing to consume our cakes and other custom desserts. If you have any questions, you can call us at (803) 526-7895 to speak with us about your specific allergies.
If there is any problem with your Sugar Chateau Desserts shipped product or with a delivery, please call us as soon as possible at (803) 526-7895. We must be notified of any delivery issues within 5 business days of a shipping date to be able to resolve the problem.
We cannot offer refunds for the following circumstances:
- An incorrect or incomplete shipping address
- Weather related delivery issues
- Cakes which have become unusable due to a recipient’s failure to follow instructions provided with the cake delivery
- Cakes not removed from packaging in a timely manner (i.e. packages left at an address when someone is out of town)
- Delivery problems beyond our control.